Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto 436 Predictions.
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2009, 09:07 AM   #9
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all
Re: Naruto 436 Predictions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Special One View Post
Yeah. At the end, Naruto gets pissed from hearing Pain talk about himself. Then dum, dum, dum. A battle outbreaks evenutally, leading to chapter 437. However its likely that the fight can go 2-4 for chapters. If the fight has been 6 chapters so far, its likely it could extend to 9-10 chapters. Sasuke vs. Itachi was around 10 chapters. I think Jiraiya vs. Pain extended to about 10 chapters including speculation about Nagato and what not. Its not going to be ending extremely soon considering that God Realm is showing no signs of weakness.

I hope you're wrong lol.

I give Nagato making an appearance 50-50. I still think he is back in the tower. Something about him leads me to believe he isn't physically strong. He is the Dr X of Naruto if you will.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote