View Single Post
Old 02-17-2009, 02:56 PM   #15
9tailedDemon
Failed brain surgeon

9tailedDemon is on a distinguished road9tailedDemon is on a distinguished road
Re: Chris brown assualts Rihanna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane Chronicles View Post
We really dont know what happened who knows what happened maybe she attacked him. Sources said that Rihanna picked his phone to read a text from a unknown female. Saying to come meet him at some hotel room heres the link for that story

http://www.mediatakeout.com/2009/305..._jump_off.html

Plus them chicks from the carribean get a little crazy, if he did hit her and wasnt defending himself than thats fucked up. Otherwise im not condeming him yet.
I agree with that sentiment. We don't know for sure what happened. There is only two ppl that know for sure. I mean she got all the dudes in the world right now ready to kick this guy ass.

I mean Kanye west come on now... Kanye??

R u serious??

not saying that c brown any type of fighter , but man kanye??

U know how little energy i would use to take this guy out and then go on and proceed with my "real" workout. Man u can't be serious.

http://www.people.com/people/article...258108,00.html

ok ok ok ... new president = new rules...

We are currently in a recession therefore by my calculations we need to make up this debt proper. So from now until i say otherwise Taxes r going up in my jurisdiction and the cap don't play. If u sitting there like a dumbass wondering if u in my jurisdiction it's easy... Check ur zipcode ... if it starts with the numbers 1 thru 9 well buddy u fall into the jurisdiction so make sure u up to date.

U don't wanna find out what happens when u don't pay ur taxes.

(hint: auditing can get painful)

Pay ur taxes!

9tailedDemon is offline   Reply With Quote