Fandom Forums - View Single Post - The Legend of Zelda FC
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2009, 01:00 PM   #1577
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Sharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud of
Re: The Legend of Zelda FC

In case we run out of topics...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharingan Lord View Post
Topic: Why is it that we like Zelda so much?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rath View Post
The variety of interpretations of the game, the stylistic differences of each one (from the small windwaker cel shaded characters to the more realistic TP). There is a constant innovation, all whilst keeping a familiar formula that has worked since the first game. The lasting appeal and puzzle/adventure quality peaks my interest and the effort into making interactive and appealing characters also satiates my appetite for a lasting series.
I agree with most of what you said; the styles and the challenges offered are what draw me to it. Along with that, I really enjoy the stories. I'm not exactly sure why. It's probably because of the fact that there are TONS of characters with their own interesting history that we're supposed to help'm out with. That, and maybe because there are like repeating characters/cameos in, like, every other game. (Tingle, Zoras, Gorons, and...yeah.) Being a sucker for symphonic music, I would say that the compositions leave a powerful impact on me, too. It fits with scenes so well. I really, really love video game music, especially Zelda music. There are probably other reasons, but these are the two that stick in my mind the most.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenkaichymaster View Post
Any thoughts on that anyone?
Personally, I'm excited as long as it's a Zelda game. I'm excited to see what kind of new (hopefully ORIGINAL) adventures the creators end up making. I'm sort of in a, hmm, an anticipated Pokemon fan feeling right know (that's the best way I can put it). It's like there's so many Pokemon already, I'm trying to figure out how in the world they make up like five hundred more. (Hyperbole.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaSquirrel View Post
I would like to join
Totally. Grab a banner and feel free to join in the discussion at anytime. Rath'll add ya whenever she's on. : )

And just for fun. On TheHylia I saw a cel-shaded Link obento/lunch. : )

http://thehylia.com/index.php?subact...from=&ucat=21&
Sharingan Lord is offline   Reply With Quote