Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Palmare PlayStation Hidradenitis
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2009, 09:36 PM   #11
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,766 Times in 926 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all
Re: Palmare PlayStation Hidradenitis

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinobiKnight View Post
She wasn't "sik". She got lesions on her hands from tightly gripping the controller for so long. It's very possible. Use common sense here: if you play video games excessively, there will be consequences. Stick to reasonable amounts of time and you're fine. Also, your allusion to masturbation fails because she was a girl. In fact, that post had so much stupidity, I've red-repped it.

What interests me is that they actually specified PlayStation in the name. If it happened on an Xbox 360, would they give it a different name?
She's 12 give her a break. She was probably stressed out that she couldn't get past a certain stage or something and was just to into the game to put it down. This happens to everyone, plus the PS3 controllers aren't exactly ergonomically stable to be played for hours on end. I do agree with you and Kina, she could have used a bit more sense and spaced out her gameplay sessions a bit.
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote