Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Palmare PlayStation Hidradenitis
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2009, 06:59 PM   #14
ShinobiKnight
Silberner Held

ShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really nice
Re: Palmare PlayStation Hidradenitis

^ My guess is that students don't grip pencils as tightly, and not for as long as she did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi87 View Post
She's 12 give her a break. She was probably stressed out that she couldn't get past a certain stage or something and was just to into the game to put it down. This happens to everyone, plus the PS3 controllers aren't exactly ergonomically stable to be played for hours on end. I do agree with you and Kina, she could have used a bit more sense and spaced out her gameplay sessions a bit.
What? No, no, I wasn't saying anything about the girl in the article. I was responding to seanizzzzzzzzzzle's "Is it possible to get sik from gamin?" comment. I have nothing against the girl. Actually, I'd like to meet her, if only to ask what game she was playing.

@Hurricane Chronicles: Look up "hypocrisy", then come back and reread that post.

ShinobiKnight is offline   Reply With Quote