1. First I was all like "Holy crap that was awesome!"
2. Then I was all like "Holy crap she admitted it!"
3. Then I was all like "Wow that new jutsu looks bitchin'!"
4. Then I was all like "Damn it! She died?"
5. But finally I was all like "Wow, at least Naruto having that kind of a reaction says something."
And now I'm trying to figure out if she'll actually survive or not. Truthfully I was hoping to see just a little bit more out of her v. Pain, if anythign just to see what that first jutsu was supposed to do. However, I see a very epic battle coming.
But now unfortunately the only thing I can think here is a NaruSaku fan going:
1. "Yes! She's dead, now nothing stands in the way!"
2. "Wow! If he had that reaction to Hianta dying, he'd probably go the full 8 tails if it were Sakura, because he actually loves her!"
Which either way if stated would piss me off.
....So....how's it going guys? Long time no see....