Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Is Minato son of Tsunade? Where is Naruto's Grandparents?
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2009, 12:46 PM   #24
bliz
Genin

bliz is an unknown quantity at this point
Post Re: Is Minato son of Tsunade? Where is Naruto's Grandparents?

Quote:
Originally Posted by queenofaliens85 View Post
Umm, actually when it comes to age thing. Tsunade is 50 (51) when the series starts, when Naruto was 12. so 50-12= 38 Minato was in his late 20s early 30s when he died. 38-28=10 I'm sorry if you don't know anything of a female's biology but women can't have babies when they haven' even start menstruating. Also like have said before I don't think the creator of Naruto would have people have kids when they are still teenagers.

When it comes to the grandparents, I think Minato was an orphan (or at least that's the jist of how I see, either that or I have been reading too many fanfics lately.) On Kushina's side who knows about the family on that side.
Its more like this:

Tsunade=50 (51)
Naruto=12

So yes its 38 years old when Naruto is born. But how old is Minato, or do we actually have a age for him. By looks he is 20/21 years old since he is young. Very young when he died.

Therefore its more like,

38-20 or 38-21 which if i am not mistaken means Tsunade was: 17/18 years old. So what the big deal since if you look at her image and all with Dan then would you still disagree.