Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto Q&A
Thread: Naruto Q&A
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2009, 03:34 AM   #724
YoshiToshi
YoshiToshi say grawr.

YoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these parts
Re: Naruto Q&A

Quote:
Originally Posted by FluidJounin View Post
What episode is Naruto on in Japan?
Naruto Shippuuden will air episode 98 next Thursday.

Quote:
Would there be a purpose as to why Orochimaru chose to be bad?
Orochimaru is the villain-- I would supposed he wanted to be powerful and was just hungry for power and immortality and would do anything to gain those things. Even killing some people, to attain that power.[/quote]

Quote:
Would it be possible for Naruto to gain complete control when he starts going into kyuubi form (anything past 3 tails)?
As of this point, Naruto can only control himself with 3 tails. It's possible that with discipline he COULD control his power beyond the 3 tails, but it's not something we can say for certain and I would doubt that Naruto would rely on the Kyuubi's strength to fight his battles. He seems to be leaned towards his own power and ability.

Quote:
Also, it was said when Naruto was doing his elemental training that Jounin generally can use 2 or more elements. What about Neji? What elemental affinities does he have? I've only gotten to see one so far. And will Naruto ever get to "officially" be a chuunin or jounin?
We don't know Neji's elements. I haven't even seen a Hyuuga using any elemental jutsu.
As for Naruto, it's hard to say at this point-- but he could very well become Hokage without even attaining Chuunin or Jounin levels; but we don't know how the story will play out.

1.14.20.9 - 14.15.15.2|hope to be more active...

yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshi toshi
YoshiToshi is offline   Reply With Quote