Fandom Forums - View Single Post - The Anime/Manga Pairings FC
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2009, 01:00 PM   #1041
nagato27
Chuunin

nagato27 has a spectacular aura aboutnagato27 has a spectacular aura aboutnagato27 has a spectacular aura aboutnagato27 has a spectacular aura aboutnagato27 has a spectacular aura about
Re: The Anime/Manga Pairings FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by UchihaTaijiya View Post
Wow haven't posted in here in ages. And I haven't been following Naruto, but once I stumbled across the recent news of Hinata's development, I had to catch up. XD Gotta say that I found her jumping in front of Pein to be a dumb move, but eh, her confession makes up for it. I really liked the scene overall.

She's going to live. And I REALLY hope Sakura gets to heal her. XD The whole manga lacks girl/girl bonding. XD lol. (also loved it how Sakura took control in the latest chapter, she hasn't done much in a long time)

NaruHina's chances shot up too, which is nice.
Welcome back, even though I keep disappearing from here as well...though that's not exactly by choice...(well, it is...but im busy playing star ocean 4 on 360...so that's been keeping me mighty busy these days...)

Who the HELL do you think We ARE???!!!(Dai Gurren Brigade- Gurren Lagann)

Where the leaves fall...Fire will burn. That is the WILL of FIRE in Konoha.

Member of Anime/Manga Pairings Fanclub
Member of Final Fantasy FC
Member of Team 07 Fan Club
nagato27 is offline   Reply With Quote