Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto 441 predictions/spoiler discussions
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2009, 10:37 AM   #5
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future
Re: Naruto 441 predictions/spoiler discussions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerox511 View Post
hm quite an interesting thought....actually a good one ^^
naruto could try to convince pain, and on the brink of changing, nagato will be finished off by madarra....that would be pretty cool =)

naruto will know who he has to fight at the end, and there is still the sasuke problem. he may assisst naruto, or be madarras pup and fights him. hm...will be interessting =)

greetz
I have a feeling if nagato does get killed it will be by madara... naruto is a awesome person. He has a good heart and he cares so much and i think he could possible change his mind however i still agree nagato will end up dying but probably by madara or just the fact of loosing so much energy. I only see Naruto killing him in self defense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by popion View Post
i would be "nice" but i dont think pain is gonna change his opinions when he stood by them for all his life, and went trough the trouble of gathering bijus for his i_am_god no jutsu.
Till he met Naruto and if naruto actually does more talking.. he has that effect on people >.<