Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto 441 predictions/spoiler discussions
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2009, 12:30 PM   #28
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future
Re: Naruto 441 predictions/spoiler discussions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapidd View Post
I dont think he will try and spare pein being as he said he can never forgive him for the J-man

Predict he lays major ass whoopin leading to nagato where konan tries to defend and madara pulling a sneaky kill using some genjustsu to hide it at first
Just because he dont kill him doesnt mean he forgives him. He can still spare him and not like what he has done. I dont think he will kill him unless forced to and thats cause Minato kinda hinted to me that maybe killing him isnt the best way to settle it since he is a pwn by Madara and is being used by his own personal tragedy that he faced in life. Same as Naruto he had the same tragedy that nagato had and even naruto almost gave into the kyuubi and would of been the kyuubi's pwn and the kyuubi like Madara is playing on their personal tragedy since both naruto and nagato are so similiar.