Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto 441 predictions/spoiler discussions
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2009, 12:59 PM   #38
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future
Re: Naruto 441 predictions/spoiler discussions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nameer View Post
I think he will forgive him!!!
I know Naruto suffered from him too much,everything he love was destroyed by him (Jiraiya,Kakashi,Hinata and the entire village) but Naruto is focusing about the answer and I think the answer about peace is to forgive (or somethink like that)
I know he is pretty damn awesome.. took me long enough to realize that though lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by white wolf god View Post
naruto and pain will probably talk yadda yadda pain doesnt give in to narutos demands i.e. think again, then they fight or get ready to fight in the last page
I think Naruto will change nagato's mind after all he is Naruto >.<

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zharoth View Post
He is the destined child after all. Pain will bring either destruction or peace, and it will be up to Naruto to convince him, as he's the only one that could understand him truly. I really believe Naruto will incapacitate Tendou just to talk with Nagato using Tendou as middleman. I don't honestly see Konan/Nagato dying. I'm with you on that one, I think Naruto will try and convince him. I can only see two ends. Pain won't give in and agree, but Naruto will give him the chance to run away as he finally understands how to break the chain of hatred(like it was worded over and over). Nagato will escape, and later on with a fight concerning Naruto/Madara or a situation where Naruto's life may be threatened, Pain will understand what he truly meant and try to attack Madara, and get absolutly pwned by the latter.

*OR*

Tendou refuses to listen. Naruto has to kill him, but regrets doing so.

Thoughts?

Oh and as a sidenote, if Naruto doesn't kill Tendou/Nagato, I highly doubt Hinata's dead. That would just be... wrong. You get what I mean.
What can i say about this post but that i agree with everything you said lol >.<