Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto 441 predictions/spoiler discussions
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2009, 09:09 PM   #159
TheSixthHokage
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,017 Times in 587 Posts
TheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the rough
Re: Naruto 441 predictions/spoiler discussions

Quote:
Originally Posted by IgnisV View Post
Sounds like you just don't want to see that happen. Up until this past chapter, I believed Naruto was going to break Nagato in half, but after he and his father talked about it, it seemed less likely to occur. It really seems as if Naruto will be taking the moral high ground of understanding and tolerance and actually FORGIVE Nagato, while answering his question of peace. And again, whether or not Nagato dies is still left to be determined. I just don't see Naruto with murder in his eyes as opposed to when he first arrived and smashed one of pain's bodies.
So Sasori, Deidera, Hidan and Kazuku deserved to die but Pain doesn't? Pain did far more damage than all 4 of them combined and killed his own former master... "high moral ground," is a weak, weak argument. Morality, first of all lies completely in the realm of subjectivity, and besides I would think "tolerating" the Adolf Hitler of Narutoverse would be the worst choice ever.