Fandom Forums - View Single Post - The ninja system - "there can be no peace or order"
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2009, 09:20 PM   #15
freedom07
SASUKE'S TRUE #1 FAN!!

freedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura about
Re: The ninja system - "there can be no peace or order"

i get what you are saying ...we have wars because man are selfish..every nation only have their own interest at heart ..i study a bit of politics and one of the ways according to realism to prevent this is to have a balance of power....for example ...the 1st gave every nation a tailed beast so that all can defend themself and will not be completely annihilated by another stronger country.

but our society is moving away from that...wars still happen but not as often as in the past ...not like world wars..we are not barbarians like the romans with their colleseum killing christians...we have other ways now to satisfy our neads...in a capitalist society now, nations depend on their firms ...take china for example...great economic growth through lots of huge corporations investing in the country due to low labour costs etc

no we can never know what its like in narutoverse...ppl like pain in our world does exist some do think like pain..in fact what pain said about peace actually made a lot of sense to me....but luckily for us, in our world someone like pain can never happen because we dont have chakra and ninjutsu and rinnengans
freedom07 is offline   Reply With Quote