Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Proof that Bots Are more Intelligent that Moderators.
View Single Post
Old 03-20-2009, 09:34 AM   #11
AnbuKakashi
Chuunin

AnbuKakashi is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Proof that Bots Are more Intelligent that Moderators.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
This will get moved, because it really isn't a debate. It's just you saying the mods suck, without supplying any sort of proof to back your claims. You have no information to show what you were reported for and when. How many times you've been reported for shit. How many reports are acted upon, and how many reports are ignored (because they are reports of things that don't break rules. Not because people are playing favorites.). You claims lack proof. You're just posting this because you're sore about getting infractions when you clearly broke rules. Rules that, at least in the case of the infractions I have given you, were explained to you quite clearly.

But it really doesn't matter what section of the forum this is in. You can have the same discussion anywhere. So if you cry about this being moved to the spam zone, then you're just being a whiner. I'm not going to censor your opinion, or try to silence you. Because I know I can justify anything I do. And, quite frankly, I'm just a shit-ton better at debating than you are. So it doesn't matter to me.

Factual proof, Let me go to the thread ad paste your post. one sec ill come back and edit this post
AnbuKakashi is offline   Reply With Quote