Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Proof that Bots Are more Intelligent that Moderators.
View Single Post
Old 03-20-2009, 09:37 AM   #13
AnbuKakashi
Chuunin

AnbuKakashi is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Proof that Bots Are more Intelligent that Moderators.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
And I knew you would say that. What now, oh cunning one?

Where is this proof you speak of? If you provided it already then just copy and paste it again. Come on.
Whoops, too late:

Quote:
AnbuKakashi has reported a post.

Reason:
Quote:
Insulting me, and Sharing private Information. Unless you want to tell me Why Ive been being reported and by who, then dont share.
I made the thread out of boredom but its fine Dueshbags will be justified by reporting. What will you do then ban me? For what reporting like other people report me for nonsense? lol. Fair play to ya.
Forum: Spam Zone
Assigned Moderators: N/A

Posted by: Miburo
Original Content:
Quote:
Careful guys. He's hardcore butthurt because THE ENTIRE NON-DOUCHE SPAM ZONE ruined his shit, so he's reporting all your posts.

Also, someone add Anbu to the blacklist.

Lol.

And I'm pretty sure I told you who reported you when you cried hardcore about getting lolinfractions.

Reporting people because you got infractions for shit, despite the fact that the people you are reporting have nothing to do with those infractions (since none of them reported you), is pretty much the definition of being sore.

So yeah, get butthurt moar.

Re: Proof that "Love" does not exist

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Careful guys. He's hardcore butthurt because THE ENTIRE NON-DOUCHE SPAM ZONE ruined his shit, so he's reporting all your posts.

Also, someone add Anbu to the blacklist.

That is my proof all the above was posted by you, Would you like me to Show my whole Mailbox Proving that you did not tell me who reported me or the real reason at all? The only infraction really deserved was double posting and the one misinterpretation of me calling someone a "idiot"

Calling someone a idiot at a specific moment is not stateing that are a idiot all day everyday it was saying your a moron for posting that. But Nope Reported, Infraction time. etc. So Favorism does play a role, since I have not seen any infractions for what I have reported of being insulted and such.

Miburo you are clearly proving my point, if you read the opening post again. XD
You are also, a Fact, that my Standing is true.

Last edited by AnbuKakashi; 03-20-2009 at 09:40 AM.
AnbuKakashi is offline   Reply With Quote