Fandom Forums - View Single Post - wtf? PUT A BIBLE OVER YOUR PENIS, SAYS POPE
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2009, 05:50 PM   #17
The Madness
Passion Rules

Thanked 4,648 Times in 1,771 Posts
The Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really nice
Re: wtf? PUT A BIBLE OVER YOUR PENIS, SAYS POPE

Quote:
Originally Posted by emachina View Post
All joking aside, he means that men and women should follow the teachings of the bible. No fornication before marriage and no fooling around with someone else while you are married. I'm not perfect, and I'm by no means a saint. But considering those same doctors who are calling the Pope criminally insane for promoting abstinence also consider the spread of AIDS in Africa an epidemic, maybe a little self control would not be to much to ask from people. If over 70 million people in America had AIDS, rest assured, I would not be looking for any one night stands.
Hurrr, what is rape?

Considering that a good number of countries in Africa are in civil war and basic civil unrest, with almost NO government self control really isn't an issue. I don't think you really understand what it is like over there, I doubt anyone in here does unless they have been there (including me.) But it is not like fucking Miami where you could just go the Roxbury, have a one night stand and be safe. It is more like, a small town being torn up by rebels and having most of the women raped by people who have aids. Not really their fault fuck face.
The Madness is offline   Reply With Quote