Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto 441 Spoilers
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2009, 01:48 PM   #3
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future
Re: Naruto 441 Spoilers

Ok i think people asked the spoiler guy some questions or i believe thats who was asked and all we got were the answers not the questions.. so someone translated the answers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwisherShot View Post
Hard to interpret the answer without knowing the question, but here it goes.

長門が逆にゾクゾクってしてたよ ナルトの蛙の目状態が
長門に入っていったからね
It was Nagato instead who was feeling zoku zoku (a Japanese sound that represents fear/shivers/jitters), after seeing Naruto's frog eyes.

扉絵がまたヒナタだったからヒロインに昇格もありえるんじゃね?w
The cover page is Hinata again, so there's a chance her status is rising as a heroin.

ごめんそこまで詳しくは見てなかった次回からは見ておきます~
Sorry, I didn't look that carefully. I'll make sure to look more carefully next time. (I'm assuming the question had to do with Hinata - her attire, boobs, one can only hypothesize).

あ~ヒナタか ってぐらいにしかみてなかった><
It was just an afterthought like, "oh, there's Hinata"

全部書ききれてないけど
I couldn't write it all, but...

仙人モードで風遁螺旋手裏剣をうてるのは2発まで
その後仙人モードきれる (天道がその事今回看破してます)
In Sennin Mode, the limit to Fuuton Rasen Shuriken is 2 throws.
Afterwards, Naruto snaps out of Sennin Mode. (Tendou sees through it this time).

後天道が ジライヤ先生といい木の葉の忍びは大変優秀だなって褒めてる部 分も
会話である (これはナルトが本体と直接話がしたいっていった時)
Also, Tendou remembers a conversation, where Jiraya is praising Konoha ninjas for their excellence/superiority. The flashback occurs when Naruto says he wants to talk to the 'real' Pain.

後は画バレなどで補完よろしくです皆さんではまた~!
The rest is spoiler pics. See you later-!