Fandom Forums - View Single Post - wtf? PUT A BIBLE OVER YOUR PENIS, SAYS POPE
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2009, 08:58 PM   #37
Azumi
유아쿨입유캔리드디스

Location: In the land of rubbershoes and dirty ice cream... ;o)
Azumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really nice
Re: wtf? PUT A BIBLE OVER YOUR PENIS, SAYS POPE

Quote:
No fornication before marriage and no fooling around with someone else while you are married.
exactly.

Quote:
You know that's a spoof article right. The pontiff didn't physically suggest using the book itself as a contraceptive.
^^ i agree.

Quote:
Believed in it? As in you think the pope is right? As in you agree that condoms are making the aids situation worse?
the pope is just trying to say that a lil bit of abstinence from sex wouldnt hurt, and that it can help you prevent from having AIDS (that is if you are having multi-sex partners)

coz what happens today, people are using condoms irresponsibly. im not judging anybody, but because they know that condoms can prevent their partner from getting preggy and it can protect them as well from STDs, they tend to have different partners (one-night stands, usually), and we all know that condoms dont always do its job.

i just hope you get my point. ^_^

and
Quote:
Translated into,

believers are wankers

married people are cool

non believers are sex maniacs that go around humping mailboxes and shoving sex toys up all sorts of orifices when dial-a-whore is not available.
ROFL XD

I LOL'D.
삳 압. 유 아 이스투피드.

Last edited by Azumi; 03-24-2009 at 09:09 PM.
Azumi is offline   Reply With Quote