Fandom Forums - View Single Post - The Legend of Zelda FC
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2009, 06:26 PM   #1581
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Sharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud of
Re: The Legend of Zelda FC

Original Post.
Chu-chu jelly! That's clever!
EDIT: Not a lot of news from The Hylia. Although there is a pretty sweet Zelda flash game, called 'Zelda: Links Backyard.' Check it out.

AWESOME NEWS.
Information about a Zelda title was just released! It's supposed to be a DS game, called "Spirit Tracks." Rather than being on a ship, Link is on a TRAIN this time! Didn't see that coming.

The full article.

New Zelda Announced At GDC (by DSCUBED)
Quote:
By: DSCUBED
Alright, Satoru Iwata has just finished his speech at GDC and towards the end of the speech we got a quick glimpse of a Zelda Title called Zelda Spirit Tracks. It looks to be a train-centric game that will be released for the DS later this year.

I can't say that I was there, but here is what Joystiq had to say about it:

10:10AM Remember when they said there wouldn't be a new Zelda game announced today? THEY LIED!

We've got Celda link steering a train, instead of his usual aquatic ride. The train has a cannon, like Phantom Hourglass's ship, and it appears to control similarly, with action concentrated on the bottom of the screen. It's a DS title, "tentatively" titled The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks" and it will be available later this year.

I will be trying to dig up more on this title and will be posting new info as edits below!

Wow! Who woulda' thunk it?

Source 1.

EDIT 1: Evidently a trailer was shown of the new Zelda, but since video recording was barred from the conference (aside from the first 5 minutes) we don't have video of it. Maybe Nintendo will post it up soon. Also, here is an image from IGN of the title screen:

EDIT 2: Yes! Finally! Joystiq has posted a 9-photo album with photos from the trailer!

More photos here.

EDIT 3: Yes! Someone managed to film the trailer for it at the Keynote. I'll try to get a better quality one later!
[YouTube Video: Legend of Zelda - Spirit Tracks first teaser]

EDIT #4 Alright! I finally got a hold of the real trailer!
http://www.viddler.com/player/b38b9d93/126.966

I have also hosted it as a .mp4 file:
Download the 12.3 MB .mp4 trailer here!
Sharingan Lord is offline   Reply With Quote