Fandom Forums - View Single Post - The Legend of Zelda FC
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2009, 07:50 PM   #1586
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Sharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud of
Re: The Legend of Zelda FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rath View Post
I reeeally hope this game isn't a carbon copy of phantom hourglass. If the main mode of travel is by land (train) then I'm expecting some more towns or areas inhabitted by different people. I'm starting to miss the interactivity and side quests that wind waker offered.
Personally I didn't like Phantom Hourglass that much because I was pretty fed up with the whole Tetra=Zelda deal. And travelling by ship. I don't know, this seems like "classic" (not really classic, but actual) Zelda, not tomboy pirate Zelda. Like, it was okay once, but that's kind of why I wasn't too fond of PH...

I have a feeling that hopefully we will be seeing new people (new races?), since this will probably be in a different time period. :] Cel-shaded Zoras!?

Ahhhh, Wind Waker. I loved the little sidequests in Windfall Island the best. <333
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rath
I'll end up getting ST anyway... there's no doubt.
I would most definitely get it if I could, but I returned my DS... D':

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sevi View Post
Link in black instead of the classic awesome green?
I'm not sure I like it a lot
>.>
If a different Zelda is cool, a different Link is definitely acceptable in my book. :] Plus I think it looks kind of cool. ;D
Sharingan Lord is offline   Reply With Quote