Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Did Gay fish do 9/11
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2009, 07:10 PM   #1
Kitler
Missing-Nin

Kitler is on a distinguished road
Did Gay fish do 9/11

This idea came from the persecution of Gay fish, as we have all seen through the years up till 9/11.

"I’ve been so lonely, girl
I’ve been so sad and down
Couldn’t understand
Why haters joked around
I wanted to be free
with other creatures like me
And now I got my wish

‘Cuz I know that I’m a gay fish" - These clearly state the oppression gay fish, because of this causes hatred and the urge to lash out against the obviously homophobic World trade centre.

All those lonely nights
At the grocery store
In the frozen fish aisle
Feeling like a whore
‘Cuz I wasn’t being true
Even though everyone said
That I had to make a switch (gay fish) - This shows the pressure from the gay mafia (Al'Queda) to commit the acts we all witnessed on September 11th, this act of terrorism is obviously the gay fish coming out of their closets.

used to be scared, denying who I was
Actin’ straight, but then goin’ out to the gay fish clubs
Dancin’ with the marlins, makin’ out with all the snappers
I’d take a salmon home and work that caudal fin for hours
But now I’m out and I’m free to love what I want
Be it yellowfin or bass or that trout in Vermont
I slap that marlin ass, make that grouper butt shake
I’ll come to your house and have an orgy in your mother fucking fish tank - This shows that gay fish recruit from other terrorist organisations, such as yellowfin which is quite clearly an acronym for the Taliban and Marlin, being Hamas. It even states that trout in Vermont are active in terrorism, especially since same sex marriage has been legalised and this may increase terrorist activities. The White House itself may be a target, to try and get the first gay fish into office in the coming election in 2012.

I really get around
I’m a slut of the sea
When I say I got crabs
I mean it literally
I was eating dinner
And just had to go down
On that mackerel on the dish

‘Cus I’m the gayest of the gay fish - Kanye West, obviously the ring leader of the gay fish Islamic fundamentalists claims to be the gayest of the gay fish, this shows that he leads the gay fish and because of this, he is the mastermind behind 9/11, but the bombers are unknown, for the moment.

But I got to settle down
I can’t be a whore
I ain’t gonna just sleep
With any fish no more
Found me a lover
A brother who’s a cross-dressing pike named Trish

And together we are gay fish - Kanye West has claimed to partner up with a cross dressing pike, named Trish. This shows that the gay fish use deception to commit their acts of terror, using these stealth tactics it is quite obvious that there was no plane in the impact. It was obviously a stealth tactic, the real cause of the explosion was a gay goldfish, named Micheal Lucky, who planted the explosives in both towers, in the name of Kanye, Allah and Madonna.