Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto 445 Prediction/Spoiler Discussion
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2009, 10:12 AM   #25
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto 445 Prediction/Spoiler Discussion

I can't predict a thing, I didn't expect the Sage Demon Fox Mode to be the truth and its very far fetched that he can control the Foxes chakra in conjuction with Sage without at least going in his head and having a conversation with the fox. This shows that he has 100% control of his bijuu and can draw from him whenever and however he wants. If he dosen't kill Nagato whats the other option jail??? Not!!! Let him go and he'll get attempt to get stronger to come back. If he changes his mind thats kinda BS, because Nagato has followed this path all his life.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.