Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto 445 Prediction/Spoiler Discussion
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2009, 12:49 PM   #30
junior3605
ANBU

junior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto 445 Prediction/Spoiler Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
I can't predict a thing, I didn't expect the Sage Demon Fox Mode to be the truth and its very far fetched that he can control the Foxes chakra in conjuction with Sage without at least going in his head and having a conversation with the fox. This shows that he has 100% control of his bijuu and can draw from him whenever and however he wants. If he dosen't kill Nagato whats the other option jail??? Not!!! Let him go and he'll get attempt to get stronger to come back. If he changes his mind thats kinda BS, because Nagato has followed this path all his life.
...maybe it's more like he's on this path because there would be no other choice for him to end the "cycle of hate". Right now he seems awfully eager to hear Naruto's answer, and if it works I wouldn't doubt a change of heart...still doesn't justify what he's done though.