Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto vs Pain aftermatch predictions and Ideas
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2009, 01:27 PM   #54
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice
Re: Naruto vs Pain aftermatch predictions and Ideas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro1988 View Post
Lol, i have to agree with a lot of that in theory. However since she has more manga feats than most people she looks better in comparison.

But still, she is just a chunin lvl ninja. We all know she'll be a beter version of Tsunade minus the killer rack but Tsunade isn't that strong a fighter to begin with.

I fear she is destined to end up in either Naruto or Sasuke's kitchen, curse you kishi and your sexism.
i doubt sakura will reach tsunades level anytime soon naruto and sasuke are special they have talent which is way they are a force especially for their age, sakura will reach tsunade around her prime maybe.

sasuke if he lives will be uchiha god in his prime naruto if he lives till the end and beyond will be minato times 10 or more.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote