Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto vs Pain aftermatch predictions and Ideas
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2009, 04:55 PM   #66
TheSixthHokage
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,017 Times in 587 Posts
TheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the rough
Re: Naruto vs Pain aftermatch predictions and Ideas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro1988 View Post
Beats me, his performance in P2 was terrible.

Im sorry, are you implying Sakura's taijutsu is better than Neji's ??

Thats down right comical. Sakura taijutsu centers around getting a lucky hit on her opponent. Her form is terrible, unlike Neji who in p1 demosntrated pretty solid taijutsu on his fight with Hinata and Naruto.

As for the strenght comment, Sakura isn't super strong. She gathers chakra in her fists and releases it on impact. In terms of raw power Lee and Gai both are superior.

Thats not well-rounded. She excels in 1 area, med ninjutsu which requires perfect chakra control. Thats about it.
No, I communicated myself poorly. She has decent taijutsu, it's fantastically powerful but rarely hits.

In raw power, hell no, in terms of overall taijutsu, yes. Rock Lee's speed would be his means of defeating her, not his raw power, a few near hits from her punches would destroy him, thus why he would have to dodge everything as Kakashi did in the beginning of Part II.