Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto vs Pain aftermatch predictions and Ideas
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2009, 10:28 AM   #117
TheSixthHokage
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,017 Times in 587 Posts
TheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the rough
Re: Naruto vs Pain aftermatch predictions and Ideas

As much as I loved that scene, if you look at it, it'd be almost suicidal for Konoha to not have Naruto right now:
1) "Root" are ready to take-over, normal ANBU and normal rank-and-file shinobi have been decimated;
2) Konoha's weakened state will probably entice rivals to invade or to take up Konoha's pre-Invasion workload, further weakening Konoha, a kage-level shinobi like Naruto cannot be allowed to leave;
3) "Akatsuki"/Team Hawk will strike at Konoha no matter if Naruto's there or not, Madara and Sasuke want revenge on the Hidden Leaf, Naruto's crucial to its defense;

Though i love Dagoro's drama and ideas, to me, logically Naruto leaving would be akin to having Tsunade naked in a prison shower block. Still loved it though, we need all the entertainment we can get after this dismal week in Narutoverse.