Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto vs Pain aftermatch predictions and Ideas
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2009, 10:00 PM   #159
TheSixthHokage
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,017 Times in 587 Posts
TheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the rough
Re: Naruto vs Pain aftermatch predictions and Ideas

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
I just got this theory that he may leave as soon as Negato is dead. He may be forced to kill him, and with everyone he lost, and the pain that Pain has just brought him, he will just want to be away from his loved ones so he can bring them no more Pain because of his Beast. He will not return until he is ready handle anyone and anything. Now he's traveling, looking for Madara/Akatsuki, while training at Myboku through the reverse summoning from time to time. Being there makes his powers more pure because of the Mountains itself and the atmosphere there. Ma will teach him how to handle Kyuubi with Natural Energy. The toads hold the seal anyway, always have. When he returns 2.5/3 years later. GotDamb!
A Part III sounds good to me and he needs to learn how to tame the Kyuubi somehow, but I see Killer Bee teaching him (perhaps through "Begging Strips," I am sure foxes would love 'em too!).