Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Miburo and LN
Thread: Miburo and LN
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2009, 03:11 AM   #8
Tom
DRAMA!!!

Tom is a glorious beacon of lightTom is a glorious beacon of lightTom is a glorious beacon of lightTom is a glorious beacon of lightTom is a glorious beacon of lightTom is a glorious beacon of lightTom is a glorious beacon of lightTom is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Miburo and LN

No, I sold everything away last year. I have been just a contracted worker the past year and a half.

And like I have said before, Adam will do what I have done the past year and a half, pretty much run and update Naruto Central and Bleach Central.

The only thing I did was I recommended Adam keep Shino as the person handling the forum as he has been the the past few years, since he obviously likes doing it a lot.

Since I will not be a paid employee by the owners, I'm not legally binded to work at any of the sites or forums. However, like I said before, I will still be around if I want to be. Me and Adam are friends and I will pretty much just act as a correspondent. I won't just be removed as an admin and stuff on the 15th. I will probably be kept as an admin as long as this forum is around.

Tom is offline   Reply With Quote