Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Miburo and LN
Thread: Miburo and LN
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2009, 03:58 AM   #21
Tom
DRAMA!!!

Tom is a glorious beacon of lightTom is a glorious beacon of lightTom is a glorious beacon of lightTom is a glorious beacon of lightTom is a glorious beacon of lightTom is a glorious beacon of lightTom is a glorious beacon of lightTom is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Miburo and LN

I did not give Grimmjow any permission to snoop through someone's PM. I'm not around the forum enough to know what is going on. He came to me after he had gone through it all and told me that he believed OG was going to damage the forum. Given what he told me, I had to make a choice. I made the choice for OG to be removed as staff as a precaution for the forum. I don't think anyone other forum owner would have made a different choice. I do not know the situation about blaming it on an innocent member either. Please elaborate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UchihaTaijiya View Post
You 'accidentally' deleted LN and Mibz? What the fuck.

They're cool dudes and dislike you for your conduct. Giving permission to Grimm to snoop around OG's PMs... AND then tossing the blame onto an innocent forum member...

God, grow a pair and get over a few insults. You are totally deserving anyway. And I want to read how Dark Portals ends, fuck.

Tom is offline   Reply With Quote