Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Miburo and LN
Thread: Miburo and LN
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2009, 04:26 AM   #26
Tom
DRAMA!!!

Tom is a glorious beacon of lightTom is a glorious beacon of lightTom is a glorious beacon of lightTom is a glorious beacon of lightTom is a glorious beacon of lightTom is a glorious beacon of lightTom is a glorious beacon of lightTom is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Miburo and LN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babyface BK View Post
Tom why you chatting shit, if you were close to making half a mill you must lead a pretty sad life to be sitting here on Narutolounge getting butthurt by staff on an almost rundown forum making fun of you through virtual messages.

Also regardless of how they spoke out about you they still done upstanding jobs as moderators of the forum. Just cause a couple of mods voiced their opinions about you, you deleted their accounts and such, that clearly shows dictatorship. Thus being the reason why a lot of people hate you.

On a side note I got a tatto on my penis.
No, you do not understand. I don't care if you are the most productive moderator around, you learn to respect authority, if they have a problem with me, there were alternative ways for them to handle it besides publicly bashing me. They are more than deserving of their punishment.

And no I'm not hurt by these comments by them. I am however a bit ticked off considering I spent the last 6 years working on a place for Naruto fans to hang out and the only thing they had to say to me was something negative when I said I would not be working anymore.

And no I don't live a pathetic life at all. I live a great life, honestly probably better than yours. I like to consider myself everyone's friend and I don't like it when there are people who don't like me. It doesn't take much for someone to sit behind a screen and bash on someone, usually those who do are the ones that are pathetic. I try to talk stuff through and work things out with people. It just seems like no one else wants to do the same.

Tom is offline   Reply With Quote