Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Miburo and LN
Thread: Miburo and LN
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2009, 04:32 AM   #30
Tom
DRAMA!!!

Tom is a glorious beacon of lightTom is a glorious beacon of lightTom is a glorious beacon of lightTom is a glorious beacon of lightTom is a glorious beacon of lightTom is a glorious beacon of lightTom is a glorious beacon of lightTom is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Miburo and LN

Like I said before, I stood by Grimmjow, because he was someone I trusted and someone who had been very helpful. I told him to figure something out and I would go by it. I told him that I could take the heat because I'm not on the forum enough that it really doesn't matter, so whatever he told me to say, I went with, which is why I don't have a good memory of what happened. I just pretty much copied what he told me to say to get things worked out. Obviously it didn't work out very well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UchihaTaijiya View Post
I'd find that thread if it wasnt almost 3:30 in the morning... <.< But basically you told us that MrPwnzers presented the PM to you, which made him look like he betrayed his friend. I don't think he bothers with the forum at all now.

Also, didn't you just demote OG without getting her side of the story? And no, she explained that Grimm thought she was talking about him with someone, so that's why he read her shit. Pretty childish to say the least. But whatever, I don't mind the guy, so I don't have a problem with him having the position he has.

lol BK. Pics. Nao. 8]

edit, Funny, I don't think you did much 'talking' when he went all delete-happy or when you demoted OG... So I'm calling bullshit on that.

Tom is offline   Reply With Quote