Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto 448 Spoiler/ Prediction Discussion
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2009, 06:51 PM   #11
satansilent
Jounin

satansilent will become famous soon enoughsatansilent will become famous soon enoughsatansilent will become famous soon enough
Arrow Re: Naruto 448 Spoiler/ Prediction Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinchuuriki1312 View Post
Well, mark my words here:

1. Naruto will never ever gt captured, not a chance, not in a million years, even when it looks like he's so close to gt captured, he will gt away somehow cuz if they gt the nine tail then it'll make his father sacrifice for him absolutely pointless. he went all the trouble splitting nine tail chackra and seal it in his own son so tht someday his son can use tht power for good, for protecting the world from fearsome menace -madara- if in the end its the enemy who gt tht power then yeah ... his father sacrifice will be pointless and tht wont happened.
Yeah you are right but if Naruto capture this time,the biju not gonna extract immediately(Hachiby not captured yet)
Danzu should rise in the future chapters and with Naruto-Tsunade-Nagato-Konan and Zetsu around that's somehow foolish,and if we include Sasuke that's beyond that,so we need just tsunade VS danzu and then Sasuke(or maybe just Sasuke VS Danzu..I prefer this one)
I believe Nagato not out of jutsu yet and Konan somehow stated that here (she said:Nagato thats just a waste of time!just hurry up and...!!) I don't think she means retreat
Quote:
Originally Posted by jinchuuriki1312 View Post
2. No one from Naruto's generation (the rookie 9) will gt killed, if there's someone who close to Naruto tht'll need to die in the future , it'll be Iruka. The previous generation can die, but not the current generation (rookie 9) and the next generation (konohamaru and friends)
Unfortunately I believed at the end of the manga Naruto or Sasuke gonna die and my money is on Naruto