Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto 448 Spoiler/ Prediction Discussion
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2009, 08:41 PM   #15
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all
Re: Naruto 448 Spoiler/ Prediction Discussion

Quote:
If naruto does let nagato live, it'll be interesting to see how the villagers will react to his decision and the outcome of it
This could very well be another weapon in Danzou's arsenal if it comes to discrediting Tsunade and blaming Naruto for everything. Inoichi's reaction is a good indication of how the old guard behaves, and most likely would not approve of Naruto's decision.

Quote:
Question is what Naruto will do next I certainly hope he will give a hearthy Good Bye to Hinata, vanish for 3 years
I don't think another TS will happen, if it does it would most likely be a month or two skip. I agree with the Hinata part, go to the aftermath and ideas thread. Some people here, myself included have written several predictions on the subject. Some include the idea you posted about.