Fandom Forums - View Single Post - The Legend of Zelda FC
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2009, 06:34 PM   #1600
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Sharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud of
Re: The Legend of Zelda FC

Sure you can join. >.O...or invite yourself in. >D Whatev, either one works, haha.

The stories in Zelda are really good, yeah. Especially in the original ones. At first I was pretty sure Twilight Princess was a total rip-off of Ocarina of Time since they had pretty much the exact same music for like the first half until *spoiler* Zant ruined everything again. And then after learning about *spoiler* the Mirror of Twilight things got interesting and different, for a bit, anyway.

I think Wind Waker had a pretty unique story. For the time being, anyway. It was still three dungeons then plot twist then more dungeons then boss, like most Zelda games. :[
Sharingan Lord is offline   Reply With Quote