A man has died after falling into a vat of hot chocolate at a factory in the US state of New Jersey.
Vincent Smith Jr, 29, was emptying pieces of solid chocolate into the melting vat when he slipped from a platform into the 2.5m (8ft) deep unit.
A spokesman for the local prosecutor's office said the man appeared to have died instantly from a blow to his head by a paddle mixing the chocolate.
His colleagues at the factory tried to shut down the mixer, but were too late.
Local journalists met some of the workers in the car park, covered in chocolate and seemingly in dismay, US network ABC reported.
Mr Smith was a temporary worker at the Cocoa Services Inc plant in the city of Camden.
The chocolate is mixed at the plant by another company before being shipped.
Blood&Brains chocolate, try it!You'll fall over your head!