Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Most Hated Staff Member
View Single Post
Old 07-14-2009, 02:54 AM   #36
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Most Hated Staff Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chisengan View Post
so let me get this straight I can't simply state the mod I dislike the most in a thread about most hated mods without all these people stating how stupid I am and getting made fun of for it
That's not what happened. Here is what happened (I'm going to pretend you have good grammar and spelling because I don't feel like typing like a retard at the moment):

You: Why isn't Miburo on the list?

Me: Because I'm awesome.

You: My point exactly.

Let's just stop right there. You were already being stupid. First, if you would check the other recent posts you'd see that there was a nomination thread. So with an ounce of common sense and effort you could have answered your question yourself. Like your average idiot though, you didn't. Secondly, you made no point in the first place. You asked a question, I answered it. Then you say "DURR MY POINT EXACTLY." That makes no sense. None. It's, again, stupid. Only after that did I suggest that you weren't the epitome of intelligence.

So what really happened was that you got called stupid for being stupid.
Which makes perfect sense. Understand it yet? Who am I kidding, of course you don't. In b4 moar stupid.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Mal (07-14-2009)