Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Goodbye
Thread: Goodbye
View Single Post
Old 07-14-2009, 09:19 PM   #18
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Goodbye

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinobiKnight View Post
@Mibs: That's wonderful. I really don't care. Like I said, I'm not leaving because of you guys harassing me. Also, I'd rather not become who you think I should be. I like myself the way I am.

All I was saying was I highly doubt anyone was teasing you with malicious intent, or that no one really indicated that they disliked you and would rejoice in your departure and shit like that. That's all.

Don't take yourself so seriously. Like anyone would actually give a shit if you turned out to be a flaming wuss or not. Or that my posting is done to interest you, and I would give a shit if you care. Don't be such a noob. Or whatever. Be a nooblet all the damn time if you like. Jeez. = /