Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Are the Vasto-Lordes the arrancar that Aizen made? *Please, no spoilers*
View Single Post
Old 07-16-2009, 09:03 AM   #11
naruto_nutty
Cunning Chunin

naruto_nutty is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Are the Vasto-Lordes the arrancar that Aizen made? *Please, no spoilers*

Brillant point there JRO.

Have anyone consider the life-cycle of Vasto Lordes.

First you have to be a hollow, a extremely lucky hollow because you have to be intelligent enough to eat hollow other hollows, then you have to form a Gillian with a few of those hollows, which is very hard, if you get eaten before this tranformation.

Then after becoming a Gillian, you have to have kept some of that intelligence, which the probability probably looks like 1 in every million/billion. You then use this intelligence to cannablise other Gillians, again assuming your don't eaten first, then you become a Meno Grande.

Meno Grande are bigger forms of Gillian, remember Ichigo held off one with his sealed Zanpakuto, (that poor bastard never made it to Adjucha). Then if you are lucky enough to have a scrap of intelligence in this form/mode, you cannablise on more Meno Grande preferably stronger than yourself (see how impossible this is looking), you may become an Adjucha (finally you're getting somewhere).

But becoming an Adjucha and staying one is a difficult thing because in this stage you're very intelligent (don't know how the hell Wonderwiss/Neliel survive in this form, I would like to see that in one of the fillers instead of this fucking garbage they're showing now) and that hunger that you had since you were a tiny weak hollow, grows so strongly that you have to eat everyday just to survive (so they eat any and everything they see.) and then finally the last stage the eating of other Adjuchas to become VASTO LORDES.

Here is Aizen Advert for recruiting Vasto Lordes because I can't imagine how else he does it.

Becoming a Vasto Lorde does have its privileges, e.g you get to choose which meal you want today from a menu of hollows (big and small), adjucha, humans and the main course Shinigami's, but wait it's doesnt end there if you rip your mask off, you get the ultra special form of ARRANCAR, this baby comes with special Shinigami powers, extra powerful moves, like Grand-ray Cero and the extremely rare Zanpakuto. So sign up today, offer ends 31st Dec, terms and conditions apply. Please see Gin or Tosen for further more details.

Here is a question or two;

Who/What is Wonderwice, anyone care to guess?

Can someone(s) speculate on Neliel past and please for the love of god, give someone Clarification on her ranking, is she still an espada, because Nnoira( the no.5 with the fucking stupid name) said that in the space of time that she was absent/AWOL that they/he had grown stronger, but she revered back to child form before she could have finish that lanky bastard. If she is the true no.3 then does that mean she can kick Barragan and Cifer (fuck spell his last name off the top of my head) ass.

What happens when you remove an hollow mask, not an Adjucha/Vasto Lorde a normal hollow does it gain DG powers because if that is the case then why don't they just all rip their fucking mask off???

Answer to post above;

Gin & Tosen are not stronger than any of the top 5 espadas because if you remember clearly;

Tosen got pawned, rape, nuke whatever you wanna call it by ZARAKI KENPACHI, even his Bankai got murdered.

Gin had to release his Zanpakuto to defeat some hollows during Hisagi, Kira, Renji and that girl that was in love with Aizen, can't rember her name now, wait I do its Hina... sumthingblah fuck it. That it Hinamoto, I was about to say Hinamori, heheh, that would have been funny.

Gin also put up a struggle with little, tiny Hitsuga(my favourite char), come on, man. We've seen his Shikai already, though not Bankai, but I think it's sae to presume he would get Castrated by any of the top 5 espada easily.

Here is Aizen Advert for recruiting Vasto Lordes because I can't imagine how else he does it.

Becoming a Vasto Lorde does have its privileges, e.g you get to choose which meal you want today from a menu of hollows (big and small), adjucha, humans and the main course Shinigami's, but wait it's doesnt end there if you rip your mask off, you get the ultra special form of ARRANCAR, this baby comes with special Shinigami powers, extra powerful moves, like Grand-ray Cero and the extremely rare Zanpakuto. So sign up today, offer ends 31st Dec, terms and conditions apply. Please see Gin or Tosen for any further more details.

Here is a link to the sexiest thread ever

(Visiting my Profile may cause Epileptic Fit/Raucous Laughter)
naruto_nutty is offline   Reply With Quote