Fandom Forums - View Single Post - funniest user name between these?
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2009, 02:20 PM   #21
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: funniest user name between these?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuckinfutz View Post
@Mirubo: grow up. I wonder how you got to be a mod. I've just seen that you mods moved this thread now, and I thought it was deleted. seriously sending a PM telling me something? no? too much work to type a few words I guess...
Hey, einstein, I wasn't the one who moved this thread. I mean, what the fuck? I didn't even make fun of you. I laughed that you changed your name, which isn't insulting in any way, and added a poll because someone requested it. And that makes you make a couple of huge ass crybaby posts to rant and rave like a little girl? Wow. Seriously. Wow.

I'd tell you to cry more, but I don't think it's possible to cry more than you've already done. Holy shit.
The Following User Says Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Mal (07-17-2009)