Fandom Forums - View Single Post - funniest user name between these?
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2009, 04:32 PM   #25
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light
Re: funniest user name between these?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuckinfutz View Post
Mods that move someone's post asking something serious (not spamming, I tryly wanted an answer) to a spam section, then makes fun of that member is unheard of.
It sounds like you're the kind of person who would get rather upset if someone took the specific cookie that you wanted.

Quote:
You mods are emberassing. not worthy to be mods at all. (I'm not talking about all the mods, but many that I've seen, they truly only post shit.)
No, your spelling is embarrassing.

Quote:
@Mirubo: grow up. I wonder how you got to be a mod.
He's awesome, rational and just.

Quote:
I've just seen that you mods moved this thread now, and I thought it was deleted. seriously sending a PM telling me something? no? too much work to type a few words I guess...
Too much work for you to type a few words into the Search box I guess...

Quote:
@shrike: yeah avatar is funny, the names are funny too, in other forums I asked the same thing and they were able to answer it, most voted nuckinfutz, and there were many votes for the others too. plus they left a lot of nice comments, they found all of them funny.
Obviously their sense of humour is as immature as yours is. If you want a "good" answer from us older gentlemen, give us good choices.

Quote:
@Mal: you're the most annoying member, there should be nominations for the most annoying as well. All this started because of you. any infractions for him? no! mods in this forum are useless, I repeat, USELESS. (except some)
Yes!
What infraction could I possibly get? I never insulted you as a person, all I did was point out the poor quality of the name you chose.

Quote:
@ everyone else: Toad_Sage is the worst username I've ever seen too, that's why I wanted to change it, so I asked which is better. but you guys failed to answer.
Then think for yourself, be original.

Quote:
...finally I realized that DarkAztek wasn't an Admin as he was when I sent his the request to change my name (Again, it was way before I started this thread), so then I asked GrimmJow. Now that guy is a true mod, he should be an example for most of the shitty mods in this forum, esp Mirubo.
Nominations for mods who should be downgraded to normal members should also be there.
lolwat? "True" mods disappear for vast expanses of time without notice? You heard him guys, stop posting or doing anything so you can be better mods!

Quote:
The first answer I got from GrimmJow was: what would you like it changed to? I explained everything as to why I wanted the name changed, and he didn't even hesitate. thank you GrimmJow.
I hope the staff are more careful at choosing their mods, see if you can find more people like him, and less like Mirubo.
A real mod should act apropriately depending on the situations. when it's serious, act serious, when it's a joke, then you can say lololololololol. telling a mod to be appropriate is something a simple normal member shouldn't have to do. Now that's is truly emberrasing. It's like a son schooling his father.
And if any of the regular mods had the power to change a user name and you had asked them, they'd have gladly done it for you. Stop making assumptions concerning their character just because you're easily upset.

Quote:
seriously, my little sister can be more mature than all of you put together. I'm actually being serious, It's not sarcasm.
this forum is shit compared to any other that's why I only come here for the naruto section, I don't even look at the other sections anymore. Even gametrailers is better than this place.
you guys are boring and annoying.
If the Naruto section is all you come here for, then go to it only.

Quote:
I just had to say this, The top admn/owner of this forum either don't care, or he's the same as you, because he doesn't do nothing about it. IDK and dont give a fuck.
I'd be a better mod than any of you who posted here.
Yeah, Shino's the same as us: awesome.

Quote:
OMFGLMAOROFLOL!!! you the coolest man! I can't compete with your coolness...
what's that? you guy's competing to see who provokes someone better? oh, that's fucking shameful. how stupid is that? keep trying, you're not getting anywhere....so embarassing...
you fail, you didn't provoke me.
Wait, where did this supposed "competition" come from? Just because Tzu men accomplished something without trying, it's automatically a competition?

Quote:
twat? look who's acting all almighty superior now! lol
BTW who are you? Oh, right. I even forgot that last post of yours, thanks for reminding me that your post failed...as did your attempt to provoke me...lmao. I read your post and It makes no sense to me, I know no such person. Double fail!
There was no provocation.
Not knowing HC proves your n00bery.
DOUBLE FAIL!!!LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Quote:
If I was asking seriously, and even STATED IT after the first stupid post by mal, yes, I'm expecting that.
A mod shouldn't go spamming into a topic.
If you think they're lame, why'd you answer? don't bother next time. your life is that boring that you waste time with lame things? Oh wait, you wanted to show your coolness, that's why you answered. you're one of those guys who always know what to say, right?
sorry, attempt failed...
If you don't want an honest answer, don't "seriously" ask us for it.

Quote:
Being a mod is not about acting all cool and brag about it, just because a mod is the "god" of the forum doesn't mean he can do anything he'd like. It's about preventing shit like this to happen, not make it worse.
You're silly.

Quote:
And a mod should never go by the person they like better, they should see all members equally. Mirubo made fan of me because his boyfriend Mal (not trying to offend you, you said it yourself: quote from Mirubo "Anything for you. <333333333" owwww, it's touching. Did he give you any flowers back?) asked him to. lol.
Boyfriend? Please. Fabulous Lover is more accurate.

Quote:
If you're a mod do your job, cuz the job you're doing with this thread could be done better by a nutless monkey, I'm not saying you suck as a mod and don't do your job, I'm just saying you failed at it in this very thread.
Oh, wait, I forgot, my argument is invalid, you guys are too cool...
Damn straight. Coolness > "logic".

Quote:
keep making fun of me all you want...you're all annoying and I don't want to have arguments with you anyway. you guys are epic fail.
anyway, while you guys keep trying, I'll sit back and watch your attempts, I'll say whether it's success or failure since I'm the only one who can judge If I'm provoked or not...
I'll keep track of the records for you guys! Let's have a little fun since this thread is at spam zone now...keep trying...
lolololololololololololololololololololo lolololololol

Last edited by Mal; 07-17-2009 at 06:06 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Mal For This Useful Post:
Miburo (07-17-2009)