Fandom Forums - View Single Post - funniest user name between these?
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2009, 07:28 PM   #33
nuckinfutz

nuckinfutz is on a distinguished roadnuckinfutz is on a distinguished road
Re: funniest user name between these?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkAztek View Post
I moved this thread because it was that perfect combination of trivial and foolish. Besides, you wanted a poll on humor's merits and the Spam area is filled with jokers who are Internet savvy enough to make a fun judgment call. It's what you wanted.
No, not what I wanted.
I'm not a noob and if I wanted answers that doesn't answer my question and people using it as their training facility for trolling/spamming, I would have opened it here myself.
The question was: Which is the funniest username between these? looks pretty clear that I wanted an answer that answered my question. Not saying: "Toad_Sage", "none of these", etc, etc...none of those were included in the options.
When people ask a question, others should answer it. simple as that. If it's complicated to you guys you're just proving yourselves as immature as I think you are.
you guys troll, spam, make fun all you want, go ahead, but not when someone is being serious. I didn't expect that from you DarkAzted...

Now, I'm not trying to win anything, because you guys go by who you like, not who is right, so that's impossible anyway. no matter what I say, It will always be in vane. That's why I stopped trying to reason with immature people, the only reason I'm actually replying to you is because I expect you to be superior to them, because from what I've seen, you're nothing like these guys. I admit I was disappointed with you when you supported them when I clearly stated that I was being serious on the 3rd post. and now I'm just doing what they want, being someone for them to try to provoke/troll at, I'm just taking advantage of the fact that this was moved here, and I'm doing my troll as well.

Go ahead guys, keep going, this thread is now at the spam zone after all...just don't say that I'm crying, sad, etc...cuz that's stupid, it only makes me laugh at you...If that's the best troll/offensive moves you have, just stop now, cuz it's lame and annoying, and you're only proving yourselves to be a failed attempt of spammers/trollers...

Wanted:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
Kisame will pwn KB.
Sasuke will pwn Raikage/the battle gets stopped before it's finished.

Someone sig this. I want to make someone faceplant onto my claim once it's reality.

Last edited by nuckinfutz; 07-17-2009 at 08:00 PM.