Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto 457 spoilers
View Single Post
Old 07-22-2009, 08:58 PM   #12
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all
Re: Naruto 457 spoilers

Part 3
...Sasuke is my friend...! I won't be able to hold back if one of my friends were to be killed! [I split it as "じっとは" and "してられねーよ"]...
...Revenge isn't right! You'll turn into someone you don't know!
I don't want anyone to become like Sasuke anymore!!
I don't want anyone, not Konoha, not the Cloud, not anyone to kill each other!!...

Part 4
...Rai: "Shinobi shall not simply bow their head! Shinobi respect conduct and strength! The habit of compromising to a fellow shinobi's words is forbidden! The history of man is of war!...

Part 5
...Mifune:"Place the Five Kage hats before you/me...[could also be "Present the Five Kage hats" - he simply says (lit.)"The Five Kage hats to before/in front..."] By Raikage-dono's request, the Five kages have now gathered here.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
Giffica (07-22-2009), liondemon (07-22-2009), platinumrug (07-23-2009), TheJkid (07-23-2009), Yellowflash (07-23-2009), zang (07-22-2009)