Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto 458 spoilers/predictions thread
View Single Post
Old 07-24-2009, 10:45 AM   #14
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,597 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice
Re: Naruto 458 spoilers/predictions thread

Points of discussion:

Does Naruto make it to the meeting or respond to fighting that occurs? I think there is potential that the whole bowing thing was to distract them to somehow gain access to the meeting, too. Not sure how this works beyond using Shadow Clones, but it would cause a very interesting chapter. Gaara would have is back for one.

Does Sasuke interupt or wait? I'm leaning towards wait, but who can predict it? Someone made elsewhere a link to Sasuke being set up - well, duh.

Have any of the other Kage's made use of this meeting to set up any power-plays? I'm looking at Danzo particularly as the other Kage's seem humourous rather than dangerous, but there is also that potential. However, Danzo is really looking to be recognized more than gain an advantage over the other nations.

How many chapters until the Raikage puts his fist through someone's head? Please??