View Single Post
Old 08-09-2009, 12:45 AM   #9
saiyaman
Chuunin

saiyaman is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: The 4th Hokage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giffica View Post
4th wasn't fast without FTG you shit head. Kashi has Sharingan. Counter. Bam Kashi wins. Idiot. Learn to determine something besides "LOLZ FTG PWNS ALLZ!"

Every thing has a weakness. EVERY Haxor does. Not just a few, EVERY! No where does it say the 4th was the fastest ninja of all time. I highly doubt that as Lee and Gai are 100X as fast as him...idiot.

i turned that way because myth is retarded. He thinks FTG pwns all. Untrue. its sucks. It isn;t a god technique. it only works on Chunin, maybe Mid-Level jonin as veng said. No where did i say 4th couldn't beat Jonin. Im only talking about kage level ninja. Pein can pwn him. Jiraya can. Madara can. 1st can. Kakashi can (Sharingan HAXOR counter). And even Hidan can once he traps him. How in the world can he beat Hidan? Once he gets cut once, he is done. FTG would be useless. Even if Hidan never hit him, the 4th couldn't do crap. Asuma was pwnage in that fight. He got lucky and wacked off his head. No doubt 4th could beat Hidan, but he would have to use summons.
Uhh man do you realize what you're saying?

The Flying Thunder God was the Fourth Hokage's technique. He created it himself. How can you say the line "without FTG?" He's the one who created it. Why would he be without it? lol

You say Kakashi is faster? Kakashi saw Madara's space/time jutsu as he evaded Naruto. Kakashi thought: "His space time jutsu is more advanced than the fourth's. It means that the fourth is indeed very fast.

I agree FTG isn't godly and not unbeatable. But it is not to be underestimated.
platinumrug (08-09-2009), Rikudou Sennin (08-09-2009)