Fandom Forums - View Single Post - The 4th Hokage
Thread: The 4th Hokage
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2009, 01:49 AM   #13
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of
Re: The 4th Hokage

Wait what?

1. Kakashi is not faster than Minato. Even Minato's shunsin is uber this was shown when he saved Kakashi as a child. That's not even factoring in FTG.

2. Wood greater than Lava in what world exactly? You do realize that wood has a tendency to burn right? Lava should theoretically pwn Wood.

3. I kind of agree on FTG but not to that much of an extreme level. It is flawed & yes it's a reverse summoning however I wouldn't say just anyone could do it.

4. The second is not the greatest suiton user ever. Kakashi, Yamato, & Kisame have all shown the same if not a greater level of skill in suiton jutsu as the 2nd.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 08-09-2009 at 01:52 AM.
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
platinumrug (08-09-2009)