Fandom Forums - View Single Post - The 4th Hokage
Thread: The 4th Hokage
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2009, 02:28 AM   #14
liondemon
Missing Kage

liondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of light
Re: The 4th Hokage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikudou Sennin View Post
Giffica just calm down dude ... we are all just posting our opinions. I agree with Myth and it is true that everything he said was word for word from the manga. No one is forcing you to believe him just check the manga.

And Myth I don't know about Minato but I think Naruto surpassed Jiraiya. (I mean he did perform better than him in the fight against Pain)
I think the Tods meant passing the previous generation in potential and Sage arts. The "offspring" of the "last generation" are the new generation. Konahamru was the new genration of Asuma and his brother. Kakashi was the new gerenation of his father and the Sannin's generation. Shizune too. Itachi and Sasuke were their father's new generation, as well as the new generation after the last great generation of Kakashi, and of the manga in general.

In general, the new generation are the young beginners in the ninja world. Naruto being called the new generation in comparison to Jiraiya and Minato would mean that Jiraiya and Minato are being called the last 2 generations, not considering Kakashi's generation.

Wisdom, compassion, and courage are the three universally recognized moral qualities of men.
Confucius

There is a wisdom of the head and a wisdom of the heart.
Charles Dickens

To be satisfied with a little is the greatest wisdom; and he that increaseth his riches, increaseth his cares; but a contented mind is a hidden treasure, and trouble findeth it not.
Akhenaton

It is the nature of the wise to resist pleasures, but the foolish to be a slave to them.
Epictetus

It requires wisdom to understand wisdom: the music is nothing if the audience is deaf.
Walter Lippmann

Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment.
Lao Tzu

It's better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life.
Elizabeth Kenny
liondemon is offline   Reply With Quote