Fandom Forums - View Single Post - This is all turning out to be true... [SPOILERS WARNING]
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2009, 11:30 AM   #2
Viczor6
Hunter-Nin

Viczor6 will become famous soon enoughViczor6 will become famous soon enough
Re: This is all turning out to be true... [SPOILERS WARNING]

6. three of Naruto's important people will die or get seriously injured
-> Well, Jiraiya is dead, Tsunade is seriously injured, the third could be the death of Kakashi, if not, somebody else will die...Maybe Hinata? lolololololol, NaruSaku 100% proved.

I HOPE THAT NARUTO WILL CHOOSE HINATA

9. Sai, he will cause something huge(laughs)
-> Interesting, if he laughs, that means it's funny (duh), so it's 100% confirmed that he caused a fight between Sakura and Hinata over Naruto!! lol, maybe he'll cause Konoha to split in two by betraying Danzo and sticking to naruto's side...Naruto + Jounins VS Danzo + ROOT!! fuck yeah!

Maybe they he means the hunt for Sasuke? That's huge and it's pretty funny, cause they'll have no chance now that Sasuke has Itachis jutsus.

10. 4th's secret and bloodline will be shown
-> No 4th secrets shown yet, or is he talking about when the 4th talked about the Kyuubi attack and Madara to Naruto?

I have very high expectations for this one!

13. Akatsuki will invade Konoha with its mysterious beasts, and Shiranui Genma will provide great help to Konoha
-> WTF?

Agreed.. What the fuck`? my mind goes blank. Is it said that everything Kishi stated WILL be the truth? Doubt it

Followings are the Kishi's words @ 2008 Jump Festa

1. Uchiha's secret will be revealed and 2 of the remaining will die
-> Secrets revealed, Itachi died, and Madara will certaily die, he's the antagonist...do the math...Or is he talking about another uchiha he didn't reveal yet? lolololololol

I hope there is more to the secret.. lol

5. three new members will join the Akatsuki. They will be stronger than Deidara, Hidan, and Kakuzu. One of them is the brother/sister of the Hokage
-> WTF?? lol, three? but 4 joined them...lol...??? brother/sister of the hokage? which hokage?

Bet it's Karin.. Younger sister to Tsunade. We can't say that Juugo, Suigetsu or Karin is stronger than Deidara, Hidan or Kakuzu right? I'm hoping for new members, except Sasukes team!

7. After all these fights, there will be a great war
-> Hell yeah! it seems the set up for this is already on it's way!

Can't wait!

Member of the Akatsuki FC
Viczor6 is offline   Reply With Quote