Fandom Forums - View Single Post - NaruHina Fans
Thread: NaruHina Fans
View Single Post
Old 08-23-2009, 09:39 AM   #17
Ironclad
Jounin

Ironclad will become famous soon enoughIronclad will become famous soon enoughIronclad will become famous soon enough
Re: NaruHina Fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakugo View Post
Well, your pretty much contradicting yourself here, because what I stated is canon manga fact.
Canonisation only occurs -by the words stricktest sense- when soemthing is finished. Though what you meant is almost 100% solid in sight of current developments.

Quote:
Naruto loves Sakura - FACT (and anyone would be stupid to have ever question his feelings for her in the first place, as its always been pretty damn obvious).
Not really, if you were to say currently in the near past, it would be perhaps ok. What Naruto did back then was seemingly nothing more than childish attempts to score a chick - but not out of genuine affection.

Quote:
Naruto has not once ever looked at Hinata in a romantic light - FACT.
Check.

Quote:
Naruto has not once thought about Hinata since her confession - FACT.
Check, though arguably the thematic focus has shifted onwards to events that are unravelling rapidly. No obvious indication is given.

Quote:
Sakura has been showing continuous signs in growing feelings and care towards Naruto all throughout the series - FACT.
Check.

Quote:
Sakura has never once thought about Sasuke in a romantic fashion all throughout part 2 - FACT.
I am unsure of this. Sakura breaking down could be attributed to that, but I would rather say she has not shown any sign of her former childish infatuation towards him.

Quote:
Did I say though that NaruSaku is a definite? No I did not. I said that given the development they've had all throughout the manga, and especially with the recent manga chapters, it seems much more likely at this point.
You know what really irks me? Fanboys who -under the argument of forming an attachment to a character- forcibly deny any positive outcome for -in this case- Hinata being other than a pairing with Golden Nutsack.

Also, am I the only one who gets the vibe that Hinata is being deliberately left in the rot for all her attempts? I mean, face it: her dad hates her, she was a noone, she regularly screwed up, got her act together and still has no appreciation (shown), buys Naruto enough time (supposedly) with her new jutsu, confesses her feelings (character peak), gets stabbed, gets almost killed, and still has no response from a golden haired dickhead that is too thick to register her obvious infatuation which everyone kinda realized.

Mysogynic? Lack of character focus? Downplaying the timid archetype on purpose? Writer being a dick? Writer being deliberately a dick?

Whatever the reason, it looks like she is not getting Konoha's Golden Nutsack.

Last edited by Ironclad; 08-23-2009 at 09:41 AM.
Ironclad is offline   Reply With Quote