Originally Posted by Rikudou Sennin
1. Kakashi is now 29. The Kyuubi incident took place 16-17 years ago. Tobi was behind the incident as the 4th stated(kishimoto) and Tobi was a grown-up. Kakashi was 13-14 when Obito got flattened by those boulders which means it couldn't have been him. And Obito in 2-3 years went from being a looser to a genius better than the fourth who was said to be the most talented ninja of his time?
2. Obito was a good person.
3. Sharingan gives color to chakra, why didn't Kakashi notice anything similar to Obito.(Kakashi knew the color of Obito's chakra because he was still alive when the transplant was over. And he has Obito's eye anyway so he would have noticed a similarity.)
1. Obito's abilities after achieving his Sharingan were quite different. He improved a lot. As for the growth afterward, the Uchiha bloodline is literally a bigger Hax than the Nine Tails itself. As it's been said, the greatest genius next to them is just average.
2. So was Nagato, Sasuke, Itachi, etc.
3. Everyone usually just has blue chakra. Pretty sure the Sharigan can just see the movements. The Nine Tailed Fox chakra is visible to everyone. The Bakugan is color.